Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Art Show: My Future


My last project, a quilt square called “My Future” is my best project by far, it depicts my future the way I want it but with a mysterious concept. The sky is dramatic and cloudy which represents a storm and chaos a long with a lot of indecisiveness. But despite the storm I am walking up rugged stairs, which have engraved in them my dreams according to how I have them planned. But at the top of the stairs I have a big rose which means despite everything I plan to head towards my passion. Throughout the sky are also music notes and little images of me in contemplative positions, since that is what gets me by everyday. On the side of the picture is also a picture of me sitting in a cloud looking really stressed. My future is my best project and of this entire year what I am most proud of. Throughout the year with each project there is evident progress in my work and creativity and this piece gives a brief summary of everything I have learned this year and how far I have come along since the beginning.

No comments: