Friday, March 12, 2010

Graduation Program





When critiquing my own work compared to that of my peers, I feel as though, I may not have grasped the concept as much as I could. And focused too much on being different and not cliche rather than the actual expectations. And though mine was a good idea, it still did not turn out to be the best of its potential. I think I could of tried to stay within the boundaries of a regular graduation program. Graphic design was not as hard as I made it out to be, I have had previous experience with this concept, with designing websites for companies through internships and so on. But for some reason, I think just the overall bland topic of it being for Cesar Chavez High School is what caught me, because even when I was doing work for other companies, I still had creativity leeway that allowed me to utilize my potential.
The most important of Graphic Design would be the message and theme of it overall, in society it's what encourages people to buy and sell products. Everything is based on image, so first impression is key.

No comments: